Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Do you feel God's Peace?


Hi everyone,

It's been a busy few weeks, I must say.  God is good.  Three beautiful kittens were left at my door step a few weeks ago.  Thank God I was able to find good homes for them.  I kept one and she is a doll.  I named her Snowball.  She loves to play and play and play.  Anyway, enough about me.   Listed below are some thoughts that I have about God's peace.  I find that the more time I spend with Him, the more He gives to me.  You can never beat God giving.  
*****************************
God's Peace.

There is nothing in this world that compares to God’s peace.
When you have peace, you truly have everything.

Only God can give you peace in the midst of any situation.
Only God can smile down from heaven and take you to a place that no human eye has ever seen.
Only God can give you peace when everything around you seems to be
falling apart. People will be amazed that you are still standing.
God’s peace surpasses all of mankind’s understanding.

Those who keep their minds on Jesus Christ will have perfect peace. (Isaiah 26:3).


In the midst of my circumstances I have peace.
Years ago I didn’t fully understand what it meant to have true peace.
I have grown to understand the peace of God.
Peace is the calmness that stills the waters.

Jesus rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. (Matthew 8:24-26).

I stood on a mountain today and beheld the most beautiful site human eyes could ever behold.  The mountain that I stood on today was a mountain of inward beauty.

It was my mind connected to the spirit of God.
I felt the peace of God.

God in all His majesty, His wonders, His splendors allowed me to feel
His peace.

How can anyone doubt that God is real?
God loved us so much that He sent His spirit to dwell inside of us.

How can anyone believe that the spirit of God does not exist?

Some say it’s their conscious.
Others say something told me not to do that.
God uses the Holy Spirit to direct our path.

Our spirit comes from God.
He leads us, He guides us, and He directs us.

The more we yield to His voice, the more He yields to us.
As we draw near to Him, He draws near to us.

God is our hope, our joy, our refuge, our deliver, our sanctifier, our creator, our redeemer, our protector, our provision, our peace, our beginning and our end.   God is everything.

Should this world fall from beneath me, I know that God will pick me up and take me to a high place.

The beauty of God surpasses the human eye.
God sees what we can’t see.

He sits up high and looks down low.
Nothing escapes His eyes.

What’s done in the dark will eventually come to the light.
The colors of this world can’t compare with the colors of God’s kingdom.
God created colors that are so profound, that the human eye can’t behold them.

Close your eyes and Imagine colors of purple intermingled with lights shades of pinks and blues, maroons to lilac all created in one perfect mass of perfection.

Truly what can this world do to me?

I have the peace of God.

No mater where I go God has gone before me to prepare the way.
If it’s His will, I will live to see another day.

I cast myself into His hand.

I’m not afraid of the material circumstances of this world.
I know my faith in God will sustain me.
I know that His peace will keep me.

God is the air that I breathe and the breath that I take in.
I can’t do anything without Him.
With Him I can do all things.

God created the mountains from the hills to the valleys.
He created the ocean with no depth.

He created us in His image

God with all His love said “I will allow man to make their own choices; All I ask is that they don’t put anything before me.”

Yet man grew and became wise.
Some began to say there was no God.
Some even believe that they are God.
Others made their own God.

Yet, God still loves us.

God still allows us to rest in Him; He gives us perfect peace.
Of course, the choice is ours.
God doesn’t force Himself on us.
I choose God.

I would rather have the peace of God than anything else in this world. I thank God for His peace.  Do you feel His peace today? We would love to hear your comments.

Please feel free to contact me for prayer, encouragement or just to say hi.  Join my email list for free encouragement mailings, lay off tips and more @ http://www.anointedgifts.net/.  Have a blessed week.

Look for my new You tube video serious titled Do you believe and How to survive a lay off by faith coming soon.   Also coming soon, new products and services from Anointed Gifts & Services, Promo Ads & videos on how to stay fit and healthy at any age.  I'm SO
EX CITED about everything God is doing in our lives.  God loves all of us so much. 

Remember just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there.  If God said it, He will do it.   Keep the faith, Stay Strong, Don't Quit and Remember NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU LIKE JESUS. 

©dale birdsong  http://www.anointedgifts.net/

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing this. I need to start spending time wth God. My belief is and always has been strong and yet, I do not read my Bible and I pray irregularly. You have reminded me where my peace is and how to get it back. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Middle Child. You are an encouragement to me. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your response. You have Biblical knowledge that I do not. I guess I was just perplexed that so many people talk of Karma. How difficult that must be to have that as your sole belief system. I try to do what God would have me do because I live him. I leave the rest up to Him. You are a blessing to me and I want to thank you. You have also given me a gentle response to use when this subject comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Middle Child you are most welcome. Like you, I do my best to live a life that is pleasing to God. I'm so thankful that God is so merciful and full of Grace. If he wasn't we would all be in big trouble. You are also a blessing to me as well. I love your honesty. You are in my prayers. God bless you and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post. We need a message like this of God's power and presence. I like Isaiah 41:10. Good blog.

    ReplyDelete