Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How single mom of three kept her house out of foreclosure & received a reduced payment while unemployed

Learn how to keep your house out of foreclosure and get a reduce mortgage in recession.  Sound biblical principals that worked for this single laid off corporate mom.

How does this story begin?  Like any other person in America, I suppose.  I graduated from college many years ago, landed dream jobs, (ok just kidding).  They weren’t dream jobs, but they were good jobs with good pay and people that I loved working with.  Yes there was drama, fatigue, the normal stuff you go through on some jobs, but there was also freedom, honesty, favor and also a lot of spiritual war fare.  However, through it all God took care of me.

Twenty-five years later, I got the pink slip or so to say from Corporate America, but not from God.  My work for the Lord is evolving in ways I could have never imagined. I’m now a Reverend.  I’m happier than I have ever been pursuing my passion with the Lord at the helm of my ship. 

Are you unemployed now?  What are your ambitions?  How long have you been working?  Are you a recent college graduate?  Are you use to the six figure income and are now being offered commission jobs, or lower wages for your experience?  Does it seem as if the world has gone mad?  

Sometimes, I feel as if the world has gone mad.  I see so many lower paying jobs, yet for some reason the cost of living continues to rise.  Go figure.  What is this all about?   

What are you doing to keep your head above water or so to say in this day and age?

 Sign on to my website at www.anointedgifts.net and find out how this single mom of three tall giant sons kept her house out of foreclosure and received a reduced mortgage while unemployed.  Glory to God!   

Do you need encouragement, prayer, and inspiration? Get it all at the Reverend Dale Birdsong Channel @ www.youtube.com/user/dalebirdsong.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment