Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thank you.

I appreciate all of you. 

Tomorrow isn't promised. It's so important what we do with today. I'm thankful for another day to praise God and to say thank you. I'm so grateful. 

Gratitude is an attitude; it's an expression of appreciation that comes from within your inner being. I'm grateful for the gift of friendship. I count it all joy to be blessed and fortunate enough to have crossed paths with each and every one of you during my lifetime.

Although, we don’t always see or speak to one other;  you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Time escapes no one; it’s important to stop every once in a while to just take a deep breath and say thank you, to appreciate all that is good and even those things that weren't so good.  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.  Romans 8:28.

You are special and unique; let no one tell you different. You are created for purpose. I'm thankful that during my walk, I have met so many wonderful people. This means so much.

Words can’t express the joy and appreciation I feel; it’s overwhelming. Love is truly the greatest gift. Where love abides, hope resides. Thank you for your love and support over the years.

So many people go through life with blinders on; they never stop to enjoy the goodness of life.  Maybe something tragic happened in their life or perhaps they are just trying to survive the rat race.  Whatever the reason, in order to embrace the future, one must let go of the past. Life is too short to hold unto the disappointments of yesterday.   Jeremiah  29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Let's move forward to embrace God's will and purpose for our lives.  Let's appreciate all of God.  Let's appreciate one another. We have so much to be thankful for.  If you are reading this blog, that means you are alive. Life is a gift.  It's up to us what we do with it. 

Measure for Measure as you have given, may it be returned unto you according to Luke 6:38. May God continue to shower you with His love, mercy and grace. May everything you touch prosper.

Much Love, Dale Birdsong

No comments:

Post a Comment