Sunday, March 7, 2010

Encouragement for the times ~ Life is Beautiful

Life is Beautiful
from the new book "Hope is Alive!" written by Dale Birdsong

Life is like a flower blossoming, preparing itself to embrace the warmth of the suns rays; it will experience the warmth of the day and embrace the coldness of the night. Eventually it will wither up and die; yet its beauty will be remembered for years to come.
Life with all of its ups, downs, trials, tribulations, heartbreaks, disappointments and rejections is BEAUTIFUL.

Nothing can compare to Jesus on the cross and what He went through to save the lost.

He is the bridge that God gave to set us free.

Life is BEAUTIFUL.

If I didn’t know Jesus, life would be full of strife and misery.

I can’t say that all of life has been full of bliss.
I can say that I am glad that I didn’t miss the most important gift.

His name is Jesus Christ.
As we celebrate the Christmas season and all through out the New Year
let us not forget that Jesus is the reason for the season.

I can’t speak for the rest of the world but I can say that I have had my share of heartaches and disappointments along the way. 

I can also say that I have had my share of goodness, mercy, grace, forgiveness, redemption and most of all love.  God’s love for us is unconditional; He gives it to us without constraints and judgments. His love is the greatest gift that any of us will ever know.

So you see life is simply wonderful, joyful, and most of all BEAUTIFUL.

Thank God for sending us His son Jesus Christ.
Through Jesus we live and we live abundantly.

Life is BEAUTIFUL.

©Dale Birdsong

No comments:

Post a Comment