Sunday, March 21, 2010

Encouragement for the times - Live Today


Hello everyone,

I don't know about the rest of you but I am so thankful to see another day.  Last week was a tough week, but I am still here.  What a miracle?  Don't forget to live.  Listed below is a brief excerpt from my new book titled "Hope Is Alive" which is due to be released at the beginning of May.   Don't get so busy that you forget to live. 
~~ 
Live each day as if it was your last.
Be thankful for every moment.
Be thankful for the good times and the bad times. The good times bring joy to our hearts and soul.
The bad times build our character, make us strong, and allow us to appreciate everything that is good in life.
Log on and let me know what you are doing to be thankful for each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment