Sunday, October 3, 2010

What Foundation is your house built on?

Is your foundation built on solid ground or sinking sand? 

Our trust should be in the Lord.  The things of this world are temporary.  God’s kingdom is eternal.

"God loved us so much that He sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)


But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great. (Luke 6:49)


What foundation is your house built on today? The house that I speak of is your soul?    

I had the following dream a few weeks ago:

“ I was standing in line with several people that I have never seen before. They were having a discussion about God. Many were saying there wasn’t a God. I heard one lady say that God didn’t exist. In the midst of their conversation, ‘the earth began to shake violently. I could actually see the dust, particles, and building posts falling. I saw one woman go against a wall violently and disintegrate. People began to disappear one by one, as if they were being torn apart. The room continued to shake for what seemed like forever. I was calling on the name of Jesus while the shaking was taking place. I never stopped calling His name the entire time. It seemed as if the shaking would never stop.
When it finally stopped, I was the only one left. To my amazement, the building was still standing. I open a door and left out. Although, all the people were gone, the building didn’t fall with me in it. There was one little girl that had not been in the building on the outside. A woman came and took her away quickly. My thoughts were on my children.  The Lord assured me that my children were good.


I actually woke up in tears from the realness of that dream. I immediately began to pray. I shared the dream with two beautiful, anointed women and ministers of God.


The dream was interpreted as God is getting ready to shake some things up. But for those who have their houses, meaning our spiritual house built on solid foundations, we will be fine. Those who don’t have their houses build on solid foundation will disappear like a vapor into the night. They are here one day and gone the next.


God is a God of forgiveness, mercy and grace. “Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.” (Isaiah 55: 6:7)


God is just to forgive us of our sins. “I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.” (Isaiah 45:25)  



It’s not too late. Love is the most powerful gift in the universe. The Lord loves us. He doesn’t desire that any should perish. "Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.” (Matthew 18:14)


The Lord is calling us to repentance. “If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sin, and heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)


So many people have tried to prove that the Bible is not real. However, it can’t be proven wrong. The bible is the true word of God. He gave it to us. We don’t have any excuses for not obeying Him. I pray that people will begin to pick it up and start reading it for themselves. As your read, pray and ask God for understanding of His word. He will give it to you.


BIBLE – BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH.


We have already begun to witness the earth shaking in many parts of the world today. Many people have died. Only God knows when the earth will shake again. I pray that all of our houses are built on solid foundations.


What Foundation Is Your House Built on Today?

http://www.anointedgifts.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment