Wednesday, April 21, 2010

God has something better.


I continue with this series of trusting God because it so important for us to realize that God desires the best for His children.

Have you ever wanted something in life so bad that you could taste it? Did that something ever become a reality for you only to loose it? That happen to me. I felt so hurt when the thing I had desired for the majority of my life was taken away from me. I cried for what seemed like days and there are times when my eyes still tear up. However, when I look back at the situation, I know without a doubt that God knows best. I trust His judgment over my own. I know He has something better for me and I must wait on Him. No matter what it was that you lost or think you lost, with God there aren’t any losers. It may have been a job, a relationship or a series of other things in life. However, if we truly mean let His will be done, than we must trust God and move on beyond the pain and disappointment. We must have faith to know that God has something so much better in store for us. But just as it is written, THINGS WHICH EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.” (1 Corinthians 2:9). You can see from this scripture that God desires the best for us. Our first and furthermost desire should be the Kingdom of God. Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart” (Psalms 37). What are you doing to show that you trust God?

You are welcome to sign up as a friend to this blog and share your prayers and encouraging words or comments with me and others. God’s word is the only medicine I know that never fails.

The next Evening of Inspiration is on Saturday, May 1st, 2010.  Please click on the link below for more information.  Thanks.

http://www.emailwire.com/release/38051-Granada-Hills-CA-Hosting-Evening-of-Inspiration-Honoring-Mothers-Day-Event.html

http://www.anointedgifts.net/

1 comment:

  1. Your words of encouragement are such a blessing and you were truly appointed to do what you do and Our God as annointed you to do the task well. Each time I read one I am blessed and I must say ALWAYS ON TIME.

    Love

    S. Flanagan

    ReplyDelete