Friday, July 2, 2010

Bless the Lord

Bless the Lord.


I shall bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually go forth out of my mouth. I shall bless Him in times of feast and in times of famine knowing that my household will not lack for He does abundantly supply all of our needs according to His riches in Glory. In whom shall I fear? The Lord our God is our comfort, our provider, our protection. He is the way in the middle of no way. In whom, shall I trust. I shall trust our God. I know that His word will not return void. God is a God of His word. He will do what He said He will do. As I look to the Hills from whence cometh my help, my help cometh from the Lord. I shall praise the Lord our God in good times and in bad times. I shall praise Him just because He is God. He doesn’t have to perform for me to praise Him. I praise Him because of who He is. I thank our God for His goodness, mercy and Grace. He is longsuffering for our sakes. How long will His hand continue to pour out mercy and Grace to an ungrateful nation? Our God is longsuffering.  God is our Hope.

 God says, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Won’t you pray with me today? God says repent. The time to repent is now. How long will He remain longsuffering for our sakes? He loves us unconditionally. He doesn’t condemn us. He says choose whom you will serve this day? Will you serve me this day? Who do you choose this day?


http://www.anointedgifts.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment