Monday, July 12, 2010

Oil spill on the Gulf Coast ~ Humanity or Insanity ~


I shall bless the Lord at all times from the depths of my soul, I shall continue to bless His Holy Name

Where can I go and the Lord not be found
With Him I am continually on solid ground
Thou my ship may seem to be sinking
The Lord keeps me from blinking
Away into a land of sorrow
Only He knows about tomorrow

My hands are uplifted to Him in Praise
To say thank you for giving me a raise


It’s not just Talk
It is by faith that I walk
Knowing that God never fails
His word is not frail
God will do what He said He would Do
His will is forever true
Let His will be done, not mine
I pray this day for all man kind

Oil Spills, pollution, plagues, devastation
What will it take for man to reach beyond this aggravation

Call upon the Lord why He may still be found
He will forgive our sins and repair a sinking ground
It is time to lend a helping hand to those in need
What a blessing indeed

God’s love is without compromise
It’s not a surprise
He said in His word that He sent His only Son
For the world to see that His love is real
Jesus is the truth, the way and the life
What greater love is there, than for a man to lie down His life

It’s time for mankind to rise above
Not only in deeds, but in love.
Love can reach down into a bottomless pit of emptiness restoring what was loss to touch the heart of mankind to say, YES we can

Across the continent where hope lives and faith resides
All things are possible, if we believe

The beautiful birds fight for their lives
While we wait to see if the wet lands will survive

Is this Humanity or Insanity

Humanity says YES we can
Insanity says no we can’t

With God all things are possible.  (Matthew 19:26)

Do you believe that we can make a difference?

Jesus said, Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes “I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My father on His throne.”
Revelation 3:20.

Is someone knocking at your door today? Will you open your door?

© Dale Birdsong

I pray many blessings for the people who are on the gulf coast washing birds, turtles and other beautiful creations. Their circumstances are unknown to the world, yet they took a stance to do something wonderful. They are pouring out love across the continent. They are making a difference. 

I am also looking for people who want to share testomonies of how wonderful God is.  Tune to http://www.youtube.com/  search Dale Birdsong and look for my video titled " Encouragement for the Times ~ The Over Comers .

We can make a difference in this world.  It's time to uplift the name of Jesus.  The world needs Him. 


The world system is failing.  Jobs, people, unemployment, the stock market aren't promised.  God's word does not fail.  Hope is Alive in God's word.  God will never leave nor forsake us.  God's word will not return back void.  Isaiah 55:11. 

Check out my new book "Hope Is Alive."   It reminds us that our hope has to be in God and not in the things of this world.  It will inspire and encourage you to believe.

It is available for purchase @ http://www.anointedgifts.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment